SAVANNAH’S RISING STARS OF BUSINESS TO BE HONORED JAN. 21
Savannah Magazine and BiS (Business in Savannah) along with Hansen Architects, J.T. Turner Construction, 24e. Design Co. and Rives E. Worrell Co. are recognizing Savannah’s Rising Stars of Business.
For the fifth year in a row, the two publications have partnered to profile the area’s under-40 leaders who have distinguished themselves by their professional achievements and philanthropic service within Savannah and the Coastal Empire.
“We have been especially pleased this year not only with the number of nominations we received but with their overall quality. It made this year’s decisions especially difficult,” said BiS editor Gale Baldwin.
This year’s honorees include:
• Cassie Beckwith, Hansen Architects
• Josh Brooks, J.T. Turner Construction
• Brent Burroughs, Burroughs Heat and Air
• Jessica Deloach, Bernard Williams and Co.
• Rachel Fields, HunterMaclean
• Jeffrey Heinz, Kaufman-Heinz
• James William Hitch, Pan-Am Dental Inc.
• Ruel Joyner, 24e Design Co.
• Benjamin W. Karpf, Bouhan Falligant LLP
• Kevin Lawver, Kodestars and Lynxsy
• Stephen S. Leonard, Hancock Askew & Co. LLP
• Quentin Marlin, Ellis, Painter, Ratteree and Adams LLP
• Amanda Montford, Savannah Drywall Supply Inc.
• Marianne Ganem Poppell, Johnnie Ganem Wine and Package Shop
• Morphia Scarlett, Healthy Savannah
• Casey M. Schivera, Celia Dunn Sotheby’s International Realty
• Eric Sharpe, Digital Doc
• K. Lynn Tootle Jr., Gro-Masters Inc.
• Justin VanderBrink, Rives E. Worrell Co.
Winners of the 2015 “Generation NEXT: Savannah’s Rising Stars of Business” are featured in the January/February issue of Savannah magazine on newsstands now, and they will also be featured on the cover of the Wednesday, January 21 issue of BiS.
The 19 dreamers and doers who comprise Generation NEXT will be honored at an event hosted at Belford’s Savannah Seafood & Steaks at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 21, at 315 W. St. Julian St.
Tickets are $10. Admission includes light appetizers and two drink tickets. A cash bar will be available. Tickets can be purchased at gennext2015.eventbrite.com.
Business in Savannah (BiS) and Savannah Magazine are publications of the Savannah Morning News. The monthly BiS has been published since July 2009 and just recently launched an enhanced website with responsive design at businessinsavannah.com. The bimonthly Savannah magazine (SavannahMagazine.com) has been published for 25 years and is Savannah’s premier city magazine dedicated to covering Savannah’s unique cultural identity, including fashion, food, home and events. The Savannah Morning News is owned by Morris Publishing Group, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Morris Communications Company, LLC. The Savannah Morning News publishes daily and weekly newspapers, several monthly publications for the Savannah area, and digitally publishes at savannahnow.com.
Director of Marketing
Savannah Morning News/savannahnow.com
snail mail: P.O. Box 1088, Savannah , GA 31402-1088
ground: 1375 Chatham Parkway, Savannah, GA 31405
Office (direct): 912.652.0236