2) (AUGUSTA, GA) Cabela’s Grand Opening Attracts 2500 Shoppers
3) (SAVANNAH, GA) First City Club Announces the CEO Lecture Series: http://www.prleap.com/pr/58004/howard-j-morrison-jr-to-speak-at-the-first-city
4) (SAVANNAH, GA) Public Service Commissioner Tim Echols Addresses Attendees at “Wind Energy, Will it Work for Georgia?” http://blog.cleanenergy.org/2014/07/01/11-reasons-wind-energy-will-work-for-georgia/
5) (SAVANNAH, GA) Melaver Inc. Opens Abercorn Common, First LEED Certified Shopping Center in the USA. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAMGz0NxYW4
6) (SAVANNAH, GA) Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society Announces Jamie Deen as Grand Marshal: http://richmondhillgalive.com/index.php/community/1825-9th-annual-buddy-walk-names-jamie-deen-as-grand-marshal.html
7) (SAVANNAH, GA) Savannah Hardscapes Participates in ABC’s Extreme Home Makeover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjgH2718qV4
8) (EFFINGHAM, GA) Effingham Co. to break ground on new movie studio: http://www.wtoc.com/story/23285317/groundbreaking-for-new-movie-studio-to-take-place-in-effingham
9) (SAVANNAH, GA) Trip to Bosnia with the 165th Air Wing Georgia Air National Guard. We did a 30 minute video on OPEN FOR BUSINESS® about the National Guard in 2001.
10) (SAVANNAH, GA) Georgia Governor speaks at Newell Recycling’s Grand Opening
11) (SAVANNAH, GA) Celia Dunn Sotheby’s International Realty presents Masterpiece Lecture Series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E9Y7oWbKsI
12) (SAVANNAH, GA) Dr. Doll Miller runs 60 Miles on her 60th birthday to support the Humane Society: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qWxLHSLVkw
13) (SAVANNAH, AUGUSTA) The CEO of The Limited attended their Grand Openings in both Savannah and Augusta.
14) (SAVANNAH, GA) Enmark Stations Announces Encourage Health Educational Series
15) (SAVANNAH, GA) Ron Higgins wins Entrepreneur of the Year: http://carriagetradepr.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=475&Itemid=16
16) (SAVANNAH, GA) Case Veterinary Hospital 100 Years In Service. http://www.wsav.com/story/20700866/case-veterinary-hospital-will-celebrate-its-100th-year-in-business-by-hosting-a-birthday-party
17) (SAVANNAH, GA) Savannah County Day School Announces the “Creative Minds” Lecture Series which brings leaders, experts and pioneers in a wide range of fields to share their wisdom in open, community-wide forums in Savannah. http://carriagetradepr.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=422&Itemid=16
18) (SAVANNAH, GA) Charles Bowen of The Bowen Law firm Selected as Georgia Trend’s Legal Elite: He was the only Savannah attorney to be selected in either the Business Law or the Corporate Law category. https://www.savannahbusinessjournal.com/index.php/news-categories/law/4481-dec-9-savannah-business-attorney-charles-bowen-selected-for-georgia-trend%E2%80%99s-legal-elite-2014.html
19) (SAVANNAH,GA) Carriage Trade PR hires Cynthia Wright and co-markets with Cecilia Russo Marketing: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/savannahopenforbusiness/2014/07/29/from-intern-to-employee-with-cynthia-wright
and my favorite
20) (SAVANNAH, GA) Marjorie Young dedicates award to her father: My father had stage 4 lung cancer in this video. He died 3 weeks later in July 2006.
ABOUT CARRIAGE TRADE PUBLIC RELATIONS, INC.
In 1995 Marjorie Young founded Carriage Trade PR, a public relations agency that helps business increase their visibility in the community and globally online through reputation management strategies.
Marjorie founded the first local news wire in Savannah and Augusta, called COMMUNITY HEADLINES™, and has a registered trademark for their online TV show called OPEN FOR BUSINESS®. She has also trademarked her REPUTATION MATRIX™ method.
She is the past president of SCORE, Small Business Chamber and the Small Business Council.
In 2013 Savannah Morning News named Carriage Trade PR, Small Business of the Year. In 2006 she won Entrepreneur of the Year from the Chamber of Commerce. In 2011 she was named Savannah’s Community Star by the Savannah Morning News. She also was named a Georgia Woman Entrepreneur Finalist by The University of Georgia and a ‘Top Ten Women in Savannah’ by AWWIN, Inc.
She currently sits on the Leadership Savannah Board, SCORE, Hospice Savannah and the Savannah Downtown Rotary and will be attending Leadership Southeast in 2015.
Marjorie Young is the co-author of Women in Suits. She holds frequent PR Bootcamps and a monthly online coaching that empowers business owners to take control of their PR, brand and message.
She graduated from the University of Maryland with a degree in Journalism and minor in Fine art. She has a 27 year old daughter working on her Ph.D. in Robotics Engineering at Georgia Tech.
For more info please contact 912.844.9990 or www.carriagetradepr.com