Please join Savannah magazine, Business in Savannah and The Coastal Bank as they recognize the 21 honorees of “GenerationNEXT: Savannah’s Rising Stars of Business” on Wednesday, March 21.
These under-40 individuals have distinguished themselves by their professional achievements as well as their philanthropic service within Savannah and the Coastal Empire.
The 2012 GenerationNEXT honorees are:
- Dr. Jacques Beauchamp, president and co-founder of Spine and Sport
- Dr. Eric Bull, CEO and co-founder of Spine and Sport
- Josh Fenn, the executive director of Development Authority of Bryan County
- Paul Farthing, owner of Southeast Medical
- Jason Ford, vice president and investment officer of Seligman, Clements, Ford Financial Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- Brandie Fuller, vice president marketing for Great Dane Trailers
- Billy Groves, president and managing member of Savannah Re-Load
- Debbie Hughes, vice president of Wells Fargo Insurance Services
- Jennifer Huskey, co-owner and CEO of Gaslight Restaurant Group
- Lora Jex, vice president and senior risk officer of The Savannah Bancorp Inc.
- Carolyn S. McIntosh, partner with Hancock Askew & Co. LLP
- Colin McRae, partner with HunterMaclean
- Rebecca Page, vice president of The Savannah Bank
- Cari Clark Phelps, president and creative director of Clark Creative Design
- Joshua Reeves, an attorney with Taylor English Law Firm
- Daniel Rowe, tax manager with Deemer Dana & Froehle
- Kristin Russell, owner of The Sentient Bean and co-founder of the Forsyth Farmers Market
- ZaDonna Slay, the executive director of Savannah/Chatham Court Appointed Special Advocates Inc.
- Mark Thomas, general manager of The Thunderbird Inn
- Joseph Thompson, business owner and software entrepreneur with Thomspon Merchant Services, DonorCharge and Tgater.com
- Julie Wade, owner of and partner with The Wade Law Firm
When: 5:30-7:30 p.m., March 21, 2012
Where: Rocks on the Roof, Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, 102 W. Bay St.
Cost: Tickets are $10 each and will include two drink tickets. Light appetizers will be served.
Anita Sue Hagin
Savannah magazine | savannahmagazine.com
1375 Chatham Parkway | Savannah, GA 31405
Phone: (912) 652-0293